1991 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
Excellant Starter car
By Cadillac Jack on 12/27/04 10:04 AM (PST)

1991 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

My 1991 Cadillac DeVille is the second car I ever purchased. After a nightmareish year with a 1992 Ford Escort LXE, I absolutely fell in love with this car. This was the first car I seriously looked at and eventually bought when I started looking again. It's comfortable, fast, and most of all, it's reliable. It is a very good car, especially for those of you who are looking for a good starter vehicle for little money.

Fun while it lasted
By BK111 on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

Bought with 108K in 2000. Replaced brakes and master cylinder, egr valve. Car rode nice, a little squishy on bumps, and had great acceleration. Sound system very good. Always had a little tendency to wiggle in the front end on acceleration. After two years the front end problem got worse and the ac went out but I still drove it. It also developed an annoying rattle under the dash. Last 4 months around 135K it developed a "several cracks in the block, the tranny slips real bad and now I've got water in the crankcase.My recommendation is if you want to save money buying a high mileage vehicle I would avoid Caddys. My next vechicle will be a Lincoln TC.

best car I have ever owned
By youngone_123 on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

I have always had new cars. This is the first used car that I have ever owned. I love the comfort and power it still has. The leather seats and all of the power options still work like new.

91 deville
By mike frunzi on 03/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

runs great, looks great

GREAT CAR
By flex15 on 10/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

GREAT CAR RUNS GOOD AND IS REAL GOOD ON GAS. THIS IS MY SECOND ONE AND I LOVE CADILLAC, THEY RULE!!

TOP NOTCH
By WPB on 09/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

I have owned a lot of cars and still do, but this is the best car I have ever owned. We bought it used in 93 with 20,000 miles on it and just turned over 400,000 miles with the same engine & transmission. We take good care of it and it still looks great. We do not have to add a drop of oil to the engine between oil changes. The power & performance is very good and I know that my wife & kids are safer in a larger, heavier car. We did have to do a some work on the A/C at about 100k miles. Back struts about 250k miles. Alternator & water pump at about 300k miles. Just a couple other small things besides normal. The question? How far will it go?

Daddy's Caddy Eval 02
By Daddy' Caddy on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

Although I have only had this particular vehicle for only a few months, I have owned numerous new and used vehicles over the years and this particulare automobile has become an instant hit for me. I am a Caddy man for the long haul. The supreme ride and comfort can't be touched by anything in it's era. A Caddy is a true automobile in a class of it' own.

My dad's Cadi
By Daniel Robles on 05/22/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan

The 91 Cadillac Sedan DeVille was the car that my dad got brand new, and that he gave to me when I turned 16. The car was incredible, 'til I was able to get my own car Even today, the poor ol' Cadi is used as our back up car at home and still has a smooth incredible ride, and it's almost 12 years old!