1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:
An Excellent Car
By dgras673 on 12/19/06 08:05 AM (PST)

1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan

I grew up watching my grand dad drive it around, and loved it then. Eventually, he was no longer able to drive, and I've had it since. It's been amazing, the luxury of this vehicle even after 15 years is amazing. If you have one, take care of it, because not a day goes by it doesn't take care of me.

Touring Sedan review
By Marco Garcia on 05/26/05 16:47 PM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan

This is a great vehicle overall. The Touring Sedan model was an attempt by GM to compete against the German sedans. In my opinion they did a great job with this car that excels in comfort and amenities, and displays some features not readily available in american cars until many years later, such as folding exterior mirrors, 16 inch wheels and speed-adjustable suspension. The ride is delicious without the suspension being as soft as other large sedans.

best car I have ever owned
By youngone_123 on 03/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan

I have always had new cars. This is the first used car that I have ever owned. I love the comfort and power it still has. The leather seats and all of the power options still work like new.

91 deville
By mike frunzi on 03/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

runs great, looks great

Daddy's Caddy Eval 02
By Daddy' Caddy on 07/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Touring 4dr Sedan

Although I have only had this particular vehicle for only a few months, I have owned numerous new and used vehicles over the years and this particulare automobile has become an instant hit for me. I am a Caddy man for the long haul. The supreme ride and comfort can't be touched by anything in it's era. A Caddy is a true automobile in a class of it' own.