Used 1991 Cadillac DeVille Touring Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Cadillac DeVille - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:

An Excellent Car
By dgras673

1991 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

I grew up watching my grand dad drive it around, and loved it then. Eventually, he was no longer able to drive, and I've had it since. It's been amazing, the luxury of this vehicle even after 15 years is amazing. If you have one, take care of it, because not a day goes by it doesn't take care of me.

Touring Sedan review
By Marco Garcia

1991 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

This is a great vehicle overall. The Touring Sedan model was an attempt by GM to compete against the German sedans. In my opinion they did a great job with this car that excels in comfort and amenities, and displays some features not readily available in american cars until many years later, such as folding exterior mirrors, 16 inch wheels and speed-adjustable suspension. The ride is delicious without the suspension being as soft as other large sedans.

Exterior folding mirrors, honey walnut color interior, factory tinted windows, power recliners, less chrome and more body color trim, self diagnostics computer. Also, despite being 15 years old, this car has the best front lights of all cars I've had.

Better holding front seats, better ergonomics (buttons for AC are difficult to access, "cruise control on" light almost out of sight). A few of my other suggested improvements were made in years 1992 and 1993, like traction control, abs and rear disc brakes.

best car I have ever owned
By youngone_123

1991 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

I have always had new cars. This is the first used car that I have ever owned. I love the comfort and power it still has. The leather seats and all of the power options still work like new.

Passing power on the highway and the soft feel of the road.

None.

none

Daddy's Caddy Eval 02
By Daddy' Caddy

1991 Cadillac DeVille Touring 4dr Sedan

Although I have only had this particular vehicle for only a few months, I have owned numerous new and used vehicles over the years and this particulare automobile has become an instant hit for me. I am a Caddy man for the long haul. The supreme ride and comfort can't be touched by anything in it's era. A Caddy is a true automobile in a class of it' own.

This vehicle has a tremendous amount of torque that reaches passing speeds without question.

The only improvement the Deville needs is a stronger rear end.