Thoroughly pleased
By sammyboy542 on
2014 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
I have always been indifferent towards Cadillac cars. I have never found them all that exciting. This car has intrigued me since it was introduced earlier in the year. I was in the market for a mid-size luxury car stepping up from an Audi A4, and after comparing BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and Cadillac, this is what I landed on. Obviously this is subjective, but I think the styling is absolutely stunning. The drive is very engaging when you want it to be and extremely comfortable when commuting. From my experience of riding and driving multiple Cadillac cars in the past this is the first time I've ever been compelled to purchase a cadillac car myself -- at 29 yrs of age.
Favorite Features
Quality interior, Love the DRL's, Whisper quiet cabin, great up level sound system. Love the technology of the car.
Suggested Improvements
I really enjoy the sunroof however when opened it's a rather small from what it would lead you to believe. I have no complaints from the CUE system layout and like the haptic feedback, however it really does need to be more responsive. It's kind of like going back to an original iPhone from a 5s. I hear that Cadillac is working on on updates to improve response times. Whether that happens or not remains to be seen.