2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Cadillac Cts - Consumer Reviews

2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

CTS 6cyl Premium AWD
By jkorn

2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car! every angle unique and turns heads everywhere I go. The handling was the biggest surprise when first driving, it's feels light and responsive around corners. I've had many cars over the years and driven the BMW's, MB and Audi and I think the CTS takes the cake in looks for sure, a close second would be MB in my opinion.

Suggested Improvements

the only thing I would improve is a more powerful engine for the AWD.

Thoroughly pleased
By sammyboy542

2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have always been indifferent towards Cadillac cars. I have never found them all that exciting. This car has intrigued me since it was introduced earlier in the year. I was in the market for a mid-size luxury car stepping up from an Audi A4, and after comparing BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and Cadillac, this is what I landed on. Obviously this is subjective, but I think the styling is absolutely stunning. The drive is very engaging when you want it to be and extremely comfortable when commuting. From my experience of riding and driving multiple Cadillac cars in the past this is the first time I've ever been compelled to purchase a cadillac car myself -- at 29 yrs of age.

Favorite Features

Quality interior, Love the DRL's, Whisper quiet cabin, great up level sound system. Love the technology of the car.

Suggested Improvements

I really enjoy the sunroof however when opened it's a rather small from what it would lead you to believe. I have no complaints from the CUE system layout and like the haptic feedback, however it really does need to be more responsive. It's kind of like going back to an original iPhone from a 5s. I hear that Cadillac is working on on updates to improve response times. Whether that happens or not remains to be seen.

The best Caddy yet!
By bulog

2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I traded on my '08 CTS 3.6 performance for a '14 CTS 3.6 Luxury with options. I absolutely loved the '08 and this one is even better. The interior materials are well done, rich and luxurious. Car rides very solid, much quieter cabin. Loaded will all sorts of technology. Upon test drive the 2.0T 4 cylinder 6 speed was plenty powerful, packed a punch and will be adequate for most drivers. I chose the 6 cyl 8 speed as was used to and should make driving even more fun.

Favorite Features

Rich interior, low sleek look, driver awareness system with blind spot, lane departure, cross traffic and collision alerts. The 18" polished rims look awesome and car handles perfectly with Magnetic Ride Control. Quiet cabin. CUE with Nav and 11 speaker Bose.

Suggested Improvements

Basically none. Compared to previous generation the interior appears just about the same other than the back seat itself seeming deeper as is the trunk.