2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
Thoroughly pleased
By sammyboy542 on 12/04/13 09:03 AM (PST)

2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have always been indifferent towards Cadillac cars. I have never found them all that exciting. This car has intrigued me since it was introduced earlier in the year. I was in the market for a mid-size luxury car stepping up from an Audi A4, and after comparing BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and Cadillac, this is what I landed on. Obviously this is subjective, but I think the styling is absolutely stunning. The drive is very engaging when you want it to be and extremely comfortable when commuting. From my experience of riding and driving multiple Cadillac cars in the past this is the first time I've ever been compelled to purchase a cadillac car myself -- at 29 yrs of age.

The best Caddy yet!
By bulog on 12/01/13 18:26 PM (PST)

2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I traded on my '08 CTS 3.6 performance for a '14 CTS 3.6 Luxury with options. I absolutely loved the '08 and this one is even better. The interior materials are well done, rich and luxurious. Car rides very solid, much quieter cabin. Loaded will all sorts of technology. Upon test drive the 2.0T 4 cylinder 6 speed was plenty powerful, packed a punch and will be adequate for most drivers. I chose the 6 cyl 8 speed as was used to and should make driving even more fun.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Cadillac CTS Sedan in VA is:

$164 per month*