2014 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
CTS V-sport premium
By james85018 on 06/15/14 14:26 PM (PDT)

2014 Cadillac CTS Vsport Premium 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I comparison shopped/drove quite a bit before buying this car in June 2014. Handling and the engine performance are superb--better than the E550 and 550i. The interior may be a smidge behind the Germans in terms of fit/finish, but it is a minimal difference. The CUE system isn't intuitive, and I'd prefer just knobs and a straightforward information management system. It took me about three days to feel like I had the hang of CUE. My car has the upgraded Kona wood interior, which is absolutely beautiful; I don't know that I'd pay for it, however, if not for the $6000 in incentives GM offered ($3000 rebate + $3000 "conquest" cash) and dealer's willingness to negotiate.

Thoroughly pleased
By sammyboy542 on 12/04/13 09:03 AM (PST)

2014 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I have always been indifferent towards Cadillac cars. I have never found them all that exciting. This car has intrigued me since it was introduced earlier in the year. I was in the market for a mid-size luxury car stepping up from an Audi A4, and after comparing BMW, Audi, Mercedes, and Cadillac, this is what I landed on. Obviously this is subjective, but I think the styling is absolutely stunning. The drive is very engaging when you want it to be and extremely comfortable when commuting. From my experience of riding and driving multiple Cadillac cars in the past this is the first time I've ever been compelled to purchase a cadillac car myself -- at 29 yrs of age.

The best Caddy yet!
By bulog on 12/01/13 18:26 PM (PST)

2014 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I traded on my '08 CTS 3.6 performance for a '14 CTS 3.6 Luxury with options. I absolutely loved the '08 and this one is even better. The interior materials are well done, rich and luxurious. Car rides very solid, much quieter cabin. Loaded will all sorts of technology. Upon test drive the 2.0T 4 cylinder 6 speed was plenty powerful, packed a punch and will be adequate for most drivers. I chose the 6 cyl 8 speed as was used to and should make driving even more fun.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2014 Cadillac CTS in VA is:

$164 per month*