Not Bad... But
By bgk99 on
2012 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
A 47,000 dollar luxury car for 34,000 with all of the rebates and incentives just blew away the Audi, Lexus and Acura for deals. I've owned MBZ E350, G35, Porsche 911, Acura TL. So far, it's OK and there are little "annoying" things about the car (especially the phone system), but it DOES drive smoothly despite being a "heavy" car. Pick up is "pretty good" but not "excellent" (guess I'm spoiled)
Favorite Features
Great interior, drives like a dream, Nav system great, power roof excellent. Dual A/C is awesome. Dual seating memory for me and the (tiny) Mrs. (BIG deal since Lexus GS and Audi A3/4 didn't even HAVE these!), OnStar PLUS an extra built in phone! Rear view camera. Space in back. Interior stitching nice.
Suggested Improvements
For a luxury car, the stereo has got the be one of the worst ever. Dual tail pipes. center console can't even hold my glasses. Phone system does NOT work with iphone contact list. HUGE drawback. Key keeps hitting my knee! Cramped drivers space. No phone pad on Nav System. Trunk should have auto/lift instead of cheap open/close
By dmierzwa
on 05/28/12 06:14 AM (PDT)

I assume the MSRP of your configuration was $47,000? Did you get them under invoice along with rebates and incentives? Just wondering. Any info you can offer would help. Thanks!