2012 Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Quite a nice surprise

2012 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

2012 Cadillac CTS Premium 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Quite a nice surprise
By big_g on

2012 Cadillac CTS Premium 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I drive about 40k a year so i go through allot of cars. After leaving American cars for German due to my excessive mileage I am glad to be back. I have owned an A6 (too uncomfortable) and a 528i (too unreliable) and came back to GM. Couldn't be happier. The rebates and incentives that I got were amazing and I have to say its nice driving something that not everyone else has on the road (528i). Mine is Opulent Blue and I get the thumbs up all the time.

Favorite Features

Car shifts like butter, and build quality is top notch. The interior on my 528i rattled all of the time on uneven pavement, my CTS is rock solid without a sound. it does best at highway cruising where it is quiet, capable and comfortable. I think the seats are comfortable though I can see how for some they might be hard. Nav system although confusing at first is much better than the Idrive, and touch screen is a big plus. Wheels are GORGEOUS! I love the fact that it can run on regular gas although i do see a difference in mileage.

Suggested Improvements

The keyless turn knob for ignition is kinda dumb but once you get used to it you don't notice it. Highway mileage is excellent for this type of car but city mileage could be better (around 21)
By cady2004
on 03/23/13 17:43 PM (PDT)

like to know what you think in 2 years when it has 80k on it