Best car on the planet, IMO
By fitchburgjohn on
2011 Cadillac CTS Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
When I was 10, my dad bought a used 73' black Deville. We were poor and had no business having a yacht like this but it was my dad's dream and what a car. Like father, like son; in 2009, I bought my first cadillac...a 2006 DTS and loved it every day until 2 weeks ago when I traded it in for a used 2011 CTS Premium, black raven with 26k miles, a real cream puff (I never buy new). It was way above my expectations and I fell in love all over again. This machine seriously performs and while it's much tighter than the DTS, it still feels and drives like a Cadillac, only better! I'm so impressed every time I get in and out of it. Couldn't be happier!
Favorite Features
All-around design, power, handling, looks, tech features...I could go on and on. The cooled/heated seats rock. The Bose stereo really rocks. The stares that I get driving this car are insane...I love that too.
Suggested Improvements
Minor stuff and luxury problems I can live with. I'm sure the newer models will download owner's cell address book completely. There's really no place to put cell phone except center console...a cubby hole in the dash somewhere would be nice. Cup holders too close together (common problem in caddys). I also miss the turn signals in the side mirrors.