First Caddy
By richman64 on
2011 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)
I had read many of the reviews from many sources, and so far my new CTS is living up to them, both good and bad. It's a very quiet and smooth riding car and the styling is awesome, especially in the crystal red color that I have. However, my old $25K, 4 cyl Nissan Altima I just traded in has several things my new CTS lacks: More storage, folding rear seat, much quicker acceleration
Favorite Features
Interior & exterior styling, quietness, smooth ride, luxury features
Suggested Improvements
Needs quicker acceleration with 3.0 V6, more interior storage, folding rear seat
By emlod
on 09/23/11 20:04 PM (PDT)

i wouldn't buy it after these reviews. what happened to the V8. this car is slow for its class. forget it. uncomfortable driving position? forget it. i won't consider it anymore.

By thechadok
on 03/06/12 10:10 AM (PST)

I have to agree with some of your comments, I traded a 2008 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL, bought new 75000 miles later.... and absolutely no issues. bought a used 2009 Caddilac CTS 3.6 DI and i absolutely love the car, but it makes some noises inside, condensation in the taillight (fixed myself) rattling exhaust and multiple recalls that were never completed. Its also crazy how little room there is storage wise inside.. and my altima had push button start and entry too... still, i love it every time i get in the caddy.. i just do.