2011 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
For less $$ than entry level new Accord, Camry or Altima, I bought a used 2011 silver Cadillac CTS. And I love it! It had 18K miles, looks great. Didn't get the extended warranty (the car still had 11 months of factory warranty remaining). Nice simple yet elegant interior design, exterior looks great too. Radio backup camera are nice. Heat seat warmer works fast as well as the air and heater.
Now the new CTS looks even better. I did had a chance to drive the 2014 CTS last year. However, CUE touchscreen was not my thing (hard to touch the right button while driving).
2. Backup camera (with guided lines)
3. Handling and comfort. (good balance of both)
4. Panoramic sunroof
Minor things that made it a home run are:
1. It did not had keyless ignition
2. The exhaust tip looks so so.
3. Bluetooth phone is great but cannot play music or navi. via Bluetooth.