Used 2011 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

Wife loves it
By Don Berry

2011 Cadillac CTS Performance 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Love my CaddyO. USA, USA!
By texastownhall

2011 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

For less $$ than entry level new Accord, Camry or Altima, I bought a used 2011 silver Cadillac CTS. And I love it! It had 18K miles, looks great. Didn't get the extended warranty (the car still had 11 months of factory warranty remaining). Nice simple yet elegant interior design, exterior looks great too. Radio backup camera are nice. Heat seat warmer works fast as well as the air and heater.
Now the new CTS looks even better. I did had a chance to drive the 2014 CTS last year. However, CUE touchscreen was not my thing (hard to touch the right button while driving).

1. Style 2. Backup camera (with guided lines) 3. Handling and comfort. (good balance of both) 4. Panoramic sunroof

Minor things that made it a home run are: 1. It did not had keyless ignition 2. The exhaust tip looks so so. 3. Bluetooth phone is great but cannot play music or navi. via Bluetooth.

Best car on the planet, IMO
By fitchburgjohn

2011 Cadillac CTS Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

When I was 10, my dad bought a used 73' black Deville. We were poor and had no business having a yacht like this but it was my dad's dream and what a car. Like father, like son; in 2009, I bought my first cadillac...a 2006 DTS and loved it every day until 2 weeks ago when I traded it in for a used 2011 CTS Premium, black raven with 26k miles, a real cream puff (I never buy new). It was way above my expectations and I fell in love all over again. This machine seriously performs and while it's much tighter than the DTS, it still feels and drives like a Cadillac, only better! I'm so impressed every time I get in and out of it. Couldn't be happier!

All-around design, power, handling, looks, tech features...I could go on and on. The cooled/heated seats rock. The Bose stereo really rocks. The stares that I get driving this car are insane...I love that too.

Minor stuff and luxury problems I can live with. I'm sure the newer models will download owner's cell address book completely. There's really no place to put cell phone except center console...a cubby hole in the dash somewhere would be nice. Cup holders too close together (common problem in caddys). I also miss the turn signals in the side mirrors.

BMW to Cadillac
By davo7

2011 Cadillac CTS Performance 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I'm a fairly young car enthusiast! In my past I have owned many Luxury vehicles, such as Saab, Lincoln, BMW, and other Cadillacs. This CTS is one of my favorite cars. I had a 3 series BMW AWD and loved the car, but after the warranty expired, it was time for it to go! So I bought the CTS preowned with 20,000 miles and the only complaint is the 3.0 engine. Its a great engine, but it lacks torque for those red light accelerations. Interior is superb, exterior is beautiful! If I was to buy this car over, I would look for the same car with the 3.6! But other than that I love my Cadillac!

HID headlights, LED piping, exterior styling! Cooled seats, and heated steering wheel. Keyless entry and start.

3.0 engine needs to turbo or supercharged. the front seats take a little to get used to...you have good posture in this car.

First Caddy
By richman64

2011 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I had read many of the reviews from many sources, and so far my new CTS is living up to them, both good and bad.
It's a very quiet and smooth riding car and the styling is awesome, especially in the crystal red color that I have.

However, my old $25K, 4 cyl Nissan Altima I just traded in has several things my new CTS lacks:
More storage, folding rear seat, much quicker acceleration

Interior & exterior styling, quietness, smooth ride, luxury features

Needs quicker acceleration with 3.0 V6, more interior storage, folding rear seat