So Far So Good
By DubyaC on
2010 Cadillac CTS Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I selected the CTS for my first high end car. Born in the 60's, I can easily remember the days when Cadillac & Lincoln dominated the luxury market. So I was excited; not just to finally have a Cadillac of my own, but one with modern styling, excellent fit & finish, and outstanding performance. As they say, it's not your Dad's Cadillac. I love the feedback I get through the tranny - whether the automatic or manual mode. Excellent balance struck between quiet ride and performance suspension. Handles the corners quite well, but road noise you typically get with such a car is absent - enough for passengers to comment on the quiet cabin. Acceleration is more than competent.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth link to phone works very well. I like that the iPod port is located in the center console and not the dash. Bose Speakers! Dash laid out well w/ analog and digital speedo. Competition mode for Stabilitrak and tranny are cool. Edmunds mentions awkward driving position - seems fine to me
Suggested Improvements
Wish tilt steering had a little more range. Back seat okay for kids or short people. Not going to happen for those 6ft and more. (but I guess that's why they have the STS or DTS)