First Cadillac - Maybe Last
By HoustonMR on
2010 Cadillac CTS Premium 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Traded in a Cadillac DTS but drove a Lexus RX prior. While this is a great looking (and driving) car, my fear of fit and finish of American made cars has come largely true. This car has great pick-up and has some great amenities but it lacks the quality and additional options that foreign car makers like Lexus and Mercedes offer. My biggest complaint is a constant whistle from the sunroof that the dealer cannot get rid of. For a car that runs up to $50K this type of defect should NOT occur. Never had issues with Toyota, Nissan or Lexus vehicles before this purchase.
Favorite Features
The audio system is great (the nav screen which advances from the dashboard) and the pick-up is excellent. I love the keyless entry and remote start. IPOD jack is also nice to have.
Suggested Improvements
Needs rain-sensing wipers, a faster processing speed on the navigation screen, a QWERTY keyboard option for the navigation, a sunglasses holder, wood trim on the arm rest pull-down (back seat), better mileage (I get 18 avg), and workmanship (sunroof noises). Side mirrors allow for blind-spots, too.