Used 2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac Cts - Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

A Fantastic American Sedan
By LouG

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Great looking car and fun to drive. Excellent handling and acceleration and feels like a very substantial car when driving. Plenty of interior room and fabulous choice of dash display options. The radio with 6-CD changer is great and has 36 favorite preset station options.

Favorite Features

The steering wheel and handling.

Suggested Improvements

My only complaint is the relative lack of interior amenities such as sunglasses holder and storage space. In a car of this class, these things should be standard.

Initially, Quite Satisfied
By stelvy2005

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

While I have had my vehicle for approximately a week, I am quite impressed with the sheer luxury and design of this American-made beauty. This is my first step into the American-made auto arena, and I must say I am impressed. Having always gone the foreign auto route and most recently coming from a 2007 BMW 328i, I was a bit skeptical about buying American. However, after persuasion from a friend who is a fellow Cadillac owner and the incentives offered on the 2010s, I decided to make the move. I must say at this point in time, I am completely satisfied with my new luxury sedan. The car turns plenty of heads, and I love my Black Raven exterior with Ebony interior. GM, you rock!

Favorite Features

Dash layout, XM satellite radio,

Suggested Improvements

Rear visibility

I love this car.
By johnnyjp

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I notice how writers can't say enough about the foreign cars but pick the really good cars apart. I love this Caddy. Would not trade it for any Japanese car. Had a 2005 and wanted another. Buy American. Keep your money in this market.

Favorite Features

Have liked to styling since the body style change. Interior is much more attractive and more plush than the old one.

Suggested Improvements

Right knee touches the console just like the older one did. Console could be a little narrower at that point.

Best car out there if you have the money
By Best Car for price

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Luxury 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Very smooth and quiet ride. My son loves the ventilation in the back and perfect acceleration. Very tough built. Don't look at acuras Lexus or Toyota get the Cadillac cts you will be impressed on a test drive. Doing real estate some of my client have made great compliments on their cts. Drive one.

Favorite Features

surround sound and it all varies

Suggested Improvements

can't get any better.

Engine hesitation
By james k

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I only have 1100 miles on this vehicle but I noticed from the beginning that sometimes when you step on the accelerator there is a hesitation. I took it back to the dealership and they told me there was nothing they could do because all of the 3.6 L, 304hp, engines do this. They said Cadillac is looking into this but I have heard nothing from Cadillac. I almost had a very bad accident trying to pass someone on the highway when the engine almost stalled.