Used 2010 Cadillac CTS Performance Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Cadillac Cts - Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

I miss my Q45
By bobesherman

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I bought a 2010 leftover. The first week I considered returning it. Overall I like it, but interior storage is inadequate, mileage is less than expected and the visibility borders on being dangerous. I compensate by angle parking only on the end of the row and only making right hand turns. I traded a 1998 Q45. The CTS is not in the same class. I wanted to buy American with RWD and the CTS is probably the best.

Favorite Features

The ride is smooth and the M mode on the automatic transmission works great in the Colorado mountains.

Suggested Improvements

The interior storage space needs to be improved as well as the cargo space. A Valet key should be added. Redesign is needed to eliminate the blind spots, front windsheild posts, center posts and the rear window posts. The drivers' foot rest should be raised. I glued on a flip flop to solve the problem

I love this car.
By johnnyjp

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan Performance 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I notice how writers can't say enough about the foreign cars but pick the really good cars apart. I love this Caddy. Would not trade it for any Japanese car. Had a 2005 and wanted another. Buy American. Keep your money in this market.

Favorite Features

Have liked to styling since the body style change. Interior is much more attractive and more plush than the old one.

Suggested Improvements

Right knee touches the console just like the older one did. Console could be a little narrower at that point.