2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
Initially, Quite Satisfied
By stelvy2005 on 09/07/10 20:22 PM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

While I have had my vehicle for approximately a week, I am quite impressed with the sheer luxury and design of this American-made beauty. This is my first step into the American-made auto arena, and I must say I am impressed. Having always gone the foreign auto route and most recently coming from a 2007 BMW 328i, I was a bit skeptical about buying American. However, after persuasion from a friend who is a fellow Cadillac owner and the incentives offered on the 2010s, I decided to make the move. I must say at this point in time, I am completely satisfied with my new luxury sedan. The car turns plenty of heads, and I love my Black Raven exterior with Ebony interior. GM, you rock!

Engine hesitation
By james k on 08/11/10 05:08 AM (PDT)

2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I only have 1100 miles on this vehicle but I noticed from the beginning that sometimes when you step on the accelerator there is a hesitation. I took it back to the dealership and they told me there was nothing they could do because all of the 3.6 L, 304hp, engines do this. They said Cadillac is looking into this but I have heard nothing from Cadillac. I almost had a very bad accident trying to pass someone on the highway when the engine almost stalled.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Cadillac CTS Sedan in VA is:

$119 per month*