Way to go Cadillac
By ldw3 on
2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Cadillac did an outstanding job with this new CTS. I was in the market for a new mid-size, luxury car for my wife. She drives 120 miles round trip to and from work, and this Cadillac fit the bill, with more luxury than we were expecting from a car costing $40 grand. We got the car with the Premium Luxury Collection, and my wife just loves the heated and cooled seats, the interior is as good as those cars costing twenty thousand dollars more. This car handles as good as any BMW or Lexus. The feel of the ride is almost as good as those high end luxury cars but just a bit hard with the sport pkg and 18 inch wheels, but not enough to make me look at any other make. Very good car.
Favorite Features
Heated and cooled seats, interior, plenty of power. Overall, beautiful car inside and out. Maintenance is low cost on this car compared to other luxury cars. And you can rotate and balance these tires.
Suggested Improvements
Only thing I can even think that might improve this car would be the Magnetic Select Ride that is in the STS or Corvette, to soften up the few bumps you may feel in the road