First Time Cadillac Owner
By JohnC on
2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
This was my first upscale car, and I've not been disappointed. Great look & feel inside & out, superior driving experience (even with base 3.6 engine). Bold exterior design and black cherry color has drawn lots of compliments. Mileage is about as expected, 17-19 mpg in mostly city driving. Seems pretty good to me for an AWD car. Like one other reviewer, I had major transmission problem about 3 mos into ownership, which eventually required total replacement and about 2 wks in the dealership. However, dealer handled great, provided free loaner CTS for the entire time, so what's to complain about? No problems since. Overall a great vehicle and certainly the best car I've ever owned.
Favorite Features
Exterior & interior styling, great overall driving experience. Analog clock is a classy touch. Integrated Bluetooth & iPod connection are super-convenient - I suppose most cars will have eventually, but nice to be leading the pack.
Suggested Improvements
As many have noted, rear visibility is poor, backing out of a parking space requires a lot of attention. Needs a bit more storage in front seating areas.