2009 Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6 AWD 6-speed Automatic w/Direct Injection Consumer Review - No more imports for me

2009 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Review

No more imports for me
By Acuranomore on

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan AWD w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I got the AWD DI w/premium option pkg. Performance, technology and luxury that competes well with the German and Japanese lines. I was very surprised when I first test drove the CTS and was sold almost immediately, but I did the requisite amount of research and became even more impressed as my knowledge of features increased and did side-by-side comparisons with the competition. Also, the dealers are entertaining at or below "invoice" offers (in addition to the factory rebates) while the Japanese car dealer smug mugs still have the gall to talk sticker price! I really think Cadillac has made a good come back. I will update this review in about 6 mos.

Favorite Features

The 40 Gig hard drive for downloading music. The navigation system is top notch. Hands-free phone works better than the Acura TL's that I had.

Suggested Improvements

Side view mirrors have more limited view than I'm used to. Spare tire as an option? Get real. But, nothing really to complain about so far. Am fully satisfied.