2009 Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic w/Direct Injection Consumer Review - My second CTS

2009 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

My second CTS
By Jenn on

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This new CTS made it even less painful to get rid of my old (2006) CTS. This car is pure pleasure for me. I love everything about it except the fact that it feels so smooth while I am driving it that I don't realize that I am going so fast. I loved my old one but this one stands out by far! Would suggest this car for anyone who is looking for a luxury thrill. The only thing this car doesn't do is make me coffee but it has a button for that and will direct me to the nearest Starbucks.

Favorite Features

pop up navigation, built in 40 gig hard drive, ipod jack, bose speakers have excellent sound, the ultraview roof, back up sensors, bluetooth, heated and air cooled seats, the clock is beautiful gives it that little extra, the car has great handling and performs like a champ! I could go on.

Suggested Improvements

There isn't much I don't like about this car but I would like the gas door to lock, the seats are a little hard but I'm sure like my other one will break in quite nicely, and gas mileage could be much better.