GM got something right... finally
By nbafan512 on
2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. I could not be happier I am keeping this. My grandson wanted me to get the Cts V but im 70 i dont need that. This has plenty of get up and go. I got it fully loaded for 51,000. It has all the luxury's. MY wife loves it and wants to keep it forever. The heated cooled seats are great. {Cooled is loud on high setting} Love the dual sunroof. Pop up nav screen is a must. All of our music sounds great on this car. A few things I dont like on this car is head room in the back. Storage is nill for cell phone and wallets. There is ALOT of road noise but you get used to it. My grandson is getting a car in a year he likes mine but still is getting the XLR
Favorite Features
Heated&Cooled seats. Pop up Nav Screen. Regular Gas. Dual Sunroof. Remote start. Keyless entry/starting. rear sensors. Get up and go. Comftorable. Huge Trunk. HID lights that pivot. wood Grain & stitched leather is to die for. Brakes & Handiling are excellent.
Suggested Improvements
Fix road noise. Better storage. let you lock the car with the keys in your pocket. Make it be cheaper its 10.000 more than a fully loaded mercedes C class (the competition.) I have a dent from a car door on the door the size of a iphone it's costing 1,000 dollars to fix it.