Dream turned reality.
By Jacob K on
2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
This is a wonderful car. I saved for three years to purchase this car and thankfully I waited for the redesign in 08. The exterior is aggressive and looks beautiful. The interior is superb. Second to none in terms of interior fit and finish. I love the stitching of the leather seats, and the sepele wood accents make all the difference in terms of lux factor. I wish I would have upped to the nav system/upgraded stereo however. The double wide sun roof is great for the people in the back as well. It really makes all the difference in a car purchase when you can walk up to your car and smile every time. Being super young and being priviledged enough to drive a Caddy is a dream come true for me.
Favorite Features
I love the wood accents. The leather stitching is unique, which is great. Double wide sun roof really opens up the car and I can't complain about the performance either. Definitely has enough get up and go to make the quick merge onto freeway traffic and enough braking power to stop quick if needed.
Suggested Improvements
The material that covers the sunroof is unacceptable! Are you kidding me Cadillac!? Garbage. I'm an audiophile, and the Bose in nothing special. Really dissapointed in that. And the fact that the P, R, N, D and the M + - don't light up on the shifter really irks me at night time. Terrible decision.