Best in Class
By LScanlan on
2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I had been waiting for the right time to buy a CTS and when GM offerred the employee pricing promotion I jumped in. Didn't have to negotiate because the price was right. Although I wasn't planning to, because of the price I bought a fully-optioned DI mode. Wow. What a car. I traded in my 6 year old S-Type Jag for the CTS. Electronics have sure come a long way since the Jag was new. Now I have all the toys in a solid, powerful, beautiful, and moderately priced American vehicle that I can have serviced anywhere. If all GM vehicles were designed, built and equipped like the CTS, GM would rule the automotive world. This is a fun car to drive and a quite haven from road noise. Good job GM.
Favorite Features
Best interior in its class by far. Just beautiful. Materials are top notch. Well laid out intrument panel and controls. I really like the lights you can see in the rearview mirror which work with the back up sensors. They very accurately let you know how close you are to objects behind you.
Suggested Improvements
The dead pedal is not at the same distance as the accelerator. The view in the outside mirrors is too narrow. The seats are shall we say "firm". Not much lateral support either and the seat cushion is too short. I also would like an electric parking brake like I had on my Jag instead of the pedal.