2009 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: Awesome American Car

2009 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Review

Awesome American Car
By c6vette on

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I've now owned my car for about a year and a half. I've put almost 23K miles on it and I still love it as much as the day I got it. The ride is amazing. I have the FE-3 performance suspension with summer tires and it rides firm with tons of feedback but still is smooth for the most part. It's such a blast to fly through a turn in this car and it's incredibly stable. The car quality is first rate and the materials feel great. My only issue with the car is that if you push on some of the plastic in the center stack it creaks, which it also does if you go around a turn fast. Otherwise the car is very tight and well made. Overall I love it.

Pop up Nav, great interior design, ambient lighting, ipod compatibility and hard drive. Amazing driving experience and great steering feedback.

Stop the creaking in the center stack and make the doors close like vaults. That's it, I love it.