After 2months and one 1600 mile trip!
By Skip on
2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I traded in a small economy car with no extras except power steering and brakes. My wife drives a 2004 RX330, so I do own something to compare the CTS to. The CTS was purchased during the red tag sale. I have never been more satisfied with a auto purchase. The price was right and the salesman and dealership are right up there with the Lexus dealerships that I have had experience with. The engine is a dream, the ride is super, the handling is excellent, including a tight turning circle. My wife and took a 1600 mile trip over a three day period (24 MPG). 700 miles each day going and coming back. We were never tired and had a ball learning to use XM, nav and OnStar. I love this car!
Favorite Features
Did not think I needed OnStar, because I have a nav system. After the trip, I love OnStar! The CTS driver info display is great. It integrates OnStar, nav and audio to give turn-by-turn directions. OnStar sends monthly report on vehicle maintenance. Fit and finish, interior & exterior lights are great.
Suggested Improvements
Rear and side to side vision. Big blind spot on front right pillow post. The mirrors could be improved to give a better view of close up cars on both sides. The style of the mirrors integrate with the exterior of the car, so they need to re-think this feature for safety.