2009 Cadillac CTS Consumer Reviews 4

2009 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
HUGE Disappointment
By Jim P on 06/17/09 15:18 PM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

First it was a harmonic imbalance that was so bad it caused me to be nauseous when I drove the vehicle. This took months to correct. Then it was a rattle in the driversí sun visor and it needed to be ordered and replaced. Then it was seriously squealing brakes that need to be replaced with about 10,000 miles on the car. Then it was a rattle so bad in the rear it sounded like to roof was falling at times. And still I have the rattle in the dash area that is so annoying I actually hate driving my car. Driving a new car at the price point of +$40k should be a WONDERFUL experience. This car is pure JUNK! No wonder your going belly up! You deserve it.

I LOVE my CTS
By Rhonda T on 05/29/09 16:18 PM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've only owned my CTS for a month, but I've been in love with this car since the 2008 model appeared on the market. The car is a joy to drive, wonderful ride, lot's of power, all that I could ask for.

It's Just a Pretty Face
By Mad from Beantown on 05/27/09 12:53 PM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought the car new in October 08 and just traded it in. This car was in the shop more than it was in my driveway... from rattles and squeaks to engine lights and a replaced transmission... the car looks great - but build quality is very poor. And GM/Cadillac apologized but were unwilling to step up and make it right (I repeatedly requested a replacement vehicle and I didn't want to go through the lemon law - nor should I have had to with this "flagship" product). I wanted to buy a GM with this purchase to help the cause... but they did nothing to reward my loyalty. Very disappointing all around. The car did look good while I had it!

A really good car
By jimmeryeso on 05/22/09 19:26 PM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Fantastic car, Powerful and quiet. Excellent quiet ride. 40 gb hhd really lets you record all your cds. As much fun as my Carrera. Air cooled front brakes like my XJ 6.

GM got something right... finally
By nbafan512 on 05/17/09 20:53 PM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. I could not be happier I am keeping this. My grandson wanted me to get the Cts V but im 70 i dont need that. This has plenty of get up and go. I got it fully loaded for 51,000. It has all the luxury's. MY wife loves it and wants to keep it forever. The heated cooled seats are great. {Cooled is loud on high setting} Love the dual sunroof. Pop up nav screen is a must. All of our music sounds great on this car. A few things I dont like on this car is head room in the back. Storage is nill for cell phone and wallets. There is ALOT of road noise but you get used to it. My grandson is getting a car in a year he likes mine but still is getting the XLR

Done With Mercedes Thank You!
By Marcel Stango on 04/26/09 20:57 PM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Just went through absolute service nightmare with our E500 Mercedes. Drove directly over to Cadillac and purchased a moderalely optioned CTS. Wow, we are so happy with this car!!!!

"Cheap Plastic" Yeah right.
By TK on 04/26/09 09:05 AM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan AWD w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have always purchased American Cars, I live near one of the worlds biggest dealers (Reedman Toll) I always go there to check out Pre-owned cars, 1st. because the salesman leave you alone, 2nd. The key's are always in the vehicles so you get to really check out the vehicles without some salesman pressuring you. I'm so tired of seeing on the internet about how American cars use cheap plastic (I have yet to see a car that uses any other type) I have been in Audi's, Bmw's, Mercedes, etc and I will tell you that it's allot of bull. Being spread around about American Interiors and reliability. I think Cadillac hit it "outta here" as the late great Harry Kalas (Phillies announcer) would say.

GM got this one right!
By Phil Grisham on 04/22/09 11:03 AM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan AWD w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

At a time when so many new cars all look alike, this vehicle is truly distinctive in design inside and out. This car handles like a dream. Build quality is great. My average mileage is 23 mpg and on the road at legal-plus speed it is 28 mpg. A little more punch would be nice. I am considering a performance chip if I can find one. I had a problem with the radio coming on all by itself! It took a few phone call and a few months, but it was corrected. On a wet rutted road water splashing under the car on the left side makes a lot of noise.

Caddy style!!!
By Caddy style!! on 04/05/09 19:00 PM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Great car! I owned a 2003 CTS and this one is night and day! Test drove G37S, Audi A5, and Jaguar XF. This car compares to all except G37S which was fast and fun but rough ride. The Audi and Jaguar were overpriced compared to the CTS and features offered. The only thing that bothered me on test drives was the cooled seats (back hurt). Bought car without cooled seats. Other then this I love the car - cool look and great ride! Very good price for the features and quality provided. Also 0% finance and fantastic rebates you can't pass up.

delivered as promised
By gadgetgirl on 04/02/09 09:24 AM (PDT)

2009 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan AWD w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Love my cts. I still get compliments everywhere I go! Amazing handling, no more three point turns for me. Great power, styling and comfort. Love my nav system & OnStar saved me when i was in an accident last year. Black cherry color is unique and eye catching. love the pop up screen easy to read but not distracting. Addicted to XM love it !!