This CTS has all the right ingredients
By B.Smith on
2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I was considering the 3-series, 5- series, and Acura TL in addition to this vehicle. I'd have been happy with any of them I think, but the CTS had that extra bit. The technology was abundant and easy to use. The performance was amazing on twisty lake side roads. I've driven it about a 1000 miles so far on business trips and my customers gush over it and I sit in comfort the whole while. Get the air conditioned seats! I also appreciated the DFI engine over the standard and am getting about 28 mpg on the freeway. 20 mpg in town.
Favorite Features
Navigation screen, interior design, sound system, huge sunroof, Porsche like handling, and the young aggressive styling. Lastly, air conditioned seats for Texas and black leather are awesome.
Suggested Improvements
The front body of the car is prone to be very close if not in line with parking bumps. If you're like me in the habit of rolling forward till the tires make contact, you'll want to amend your habit or scratch it up a bit on the bottom. Needs bluetooth. Needs a Sirius radio conversion or option