2008 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: Sweet Cadi - CTS

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Review

Sweet Cadi - CTS
By Carlos D on

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Wow, this car has exceeded my expectations and you must drive the direct inject V6 with 305 HP to truly appreciate it. I've owned new BMW 5, new BMW 3, and new Audi 6 and the new 2008 CTS not only belongs in this class but outshines them all with ext/int design and features. You definitely get more and more for your money. The direct inject 304 hp engine is there to perform when needed. The sport suspension package with 19" wheels has the CTS hugging the road and gives it the tight feel. I love this car...it's the best 4 dr sport sedan I've owned and if Cadillac continues to deliver quality and VALUE there's no reason to go back to BMW, Audi, or consider others like Lexus.

Favorite Features

A new look with bold strong exterior design, upgraded quality interior feel and look--stitching and seats look terrific, premium Bose sound system, On Star w/phone, Bluetooth, XM Radio, sport suspension package with 19" wheels and the 304 HP V6 direct inject engine all for $42K. I love this car.

Suggested Improvements

Only minor improvements needed to take the built quality from a 9 to a 10. Also, the direct inject V6 with 304 HP responds nicely when needed but needs that feel at lower speeds.