One Sweet Car
By foxtrot571 on
2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
After 30 years in the working world and turning 55 years young, it was time to reward myself. And, with all of the imported sport sedans everywhere, I wanted to stand out in a big way. My CTS with a black exterior/interior was a dream come true. I never thought I could love a car, but this one makes me love driving to and from work. I've gotten compliments in Beverly Hills from Benz, BMW, Infiniti, and Lexus owners. The Cadillac art and design concept blends so well in this car. The marriage of the design, engineering, manufacturing, and assembly is really impressive. This car is one HOT HEART THROB! I want to drive it everywhere! I'm proud to own an American car again!!Go Cadillac!
Favorite Features
87 octane unleaded fuel (yeah), superb instrumentation, center stack controls and layout, smooth acceleration, nice handling, quiet drive, Bose stereo + 40 gig hard drive, cool pop-up nav screen, ambient lighting, XM, On Star, exquisite interior, & elegant, modern exterior design.
Suggested Improvements
Increased interior storage space, rear view camera, larger outside mirrors for blind spots, color code brake release