2008 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: New AWD CTS is a winner

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Review

New AWD CTS is a winner
By Concord Caddy on

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My 2004 CTS lease was up and I was contemplating a SRX for the reliability in the snow. I decided to drive the 2008 CTS-4 and was amazed at the improvements. Both interior and exterior this is a superior car to the 2004-07 versions. Even though I got the standard engine, it still has more muscle than what my 2004 had. I was really thinking SUV, but once I drove the CTS it was a no-brainer. I like everything about it, the cabin looks like a fighter jet cockpit, the controls are easy to navigate, and find. The body is rounder and has a more muscle car look to it versus the boxy earlier versions. Be careful! If you drive it, you may not be able to resist getting it.

Interior redesign with leather stitching around the dash and doors is a real classy look. Very roomy and lots of shoulder room in the front. Thinner seats give more leg room to the rear passengers.

Not sure if I like where they put the vehicle information system. It is hard to see behind the steering wheel and turn signal lever.