My 3rd CTS
By PittDriver on
2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
Leased an '03 and then an '05. The new '08 improves on every aspect of the CTS both the good and the not so good. Huge improvements in the interior. Ride, suspension, handling all even better than before, and the handling was already great. I'm delighted to see GM's initial success in design mature so well. Growing up, I loved Caddies so it's satisfying to be driving one as a grown up. (Brings out the teen in me when I'm behind the wheel.) My CTS is, without any exceptions or explanations, every bit as good or better than what Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Lexus and Infiniti can turn out for the money. That's improtant to me, since it would be great to keep driving cars like this made by GM.
Favorite Features
Exterior still says CTS, but pushes the design forward. Sleek and sexy. Seats much improved. Radio and Bose sound are superb. Love the LED light tubes in the front and rear lamp housings. Double sunroof is slick. My favorite feature is how it drives on SW PA's twisty country roads.
Suggested Improvements
Larger side mirrors. Would prefer to have a FAV button on the steering wheel controls rather than the SOURCE selector so I could change the pages faster. There's six of 'em and they're already filled up!