Mac Daddy Pimp Mobile!
By ejmachad on
2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
I picked up the ride on Saturday afternoon and spent the rest of the day "oohing and aahing" and getting lots of looks from other drivers. I went from a BMW 325 and was very surprised by how well the car handled. I expected a big drop off in handling and there was none. Oh, and this car moves. I had smooth power and plenty of torque. If you're not careful, you'll eclipse the speed limit quickly. All this with an extremely quiet interior. The interior is beautiful--especially at night! The ambient lighting absolutely makes a huge impression. I like the HID steerable headlamps and if I'm not mistaken the back up lamps are HID as well. This is my first Caddy and I'm in love!
Favorite Features
The built in Hard Drive roolz. The 300W Bose stereo kicks. DVD's in Dolby 5.1. The remote start works from far away. When I get to my car it isn't 140F anymore! The air conditioned seats means no more shirts sticking to my back! The stereo and NAV operate on verbal commands. XM is great.
Suggested Improvements
I expected the steering wheel and the gear shift knob to be wood. No wood. Just leather. Wood would have looked better. Apparently there's supplier issues. When the wood is available GM is not replacing them! Gas mileage isn't too good yet either. But i've only driven a 250 miles or so.