2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic w/Direct Injection Consumer Review - Love this car

2008 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

Love this car
By Lenbro on

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The car is sharp looking and fun to drive. Got mine in Raven black with black interior with polished chrome wheels. It's a real head turner. It rides so well I'm finding places to go just so I can drive it. Steering is tight a just the right amout of road feel without being too harsh. Traded my 2005 Audi A6 which I liked but got too frustrated with Audi because they Claimed the noises in my car from the heating vents were "characteristic" of the car and there was nothing they would do about it. If your looking for a "sorts" sedan, check out the CTS, you won't be dissappointed.

Favorite Features

Handling, great Bose 10 speaker sound system, comfortable seats, amazing interior

Suggested Improvements

Remote acess key should give you the option of locking the car withh a button on the door handle instead of it locking automaticcally when you walk away from the car. If you leave it your garage it automatally locks so anyone that might want to put something in your car has to get a key.