2008 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: Good Buy, Good Car

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Review

Good Buy, Good Car
By alex153 on

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have had the experience of driving literally hundreds of cars, and I decided to buy this one as my daily driver (awd, every option ticked). I have had minimal reliability problems and the dealer was always excellent at getting it resolved on Cadillacs bill My advice to anyone reading these reviews is that if someone is complaining about the reliability of their CTS they bought used with over 30,000+ miles (That's a lot to me to be calling "new"!), you take that risk when buying anything used as the previous owner could have rode it hard and put it away wet with no maintenance. I've seen every brand have its problems (last BMW was a nightmare).. The pro's have given it good reviews..

Favorite Features

AWD, cooled seats

Suggested Improvements

All I can say is I would like better fuel economy.. but at the end of the day if you buy a luxury vehicle and whine over a few dollars, maybe you shouldn't be buying in this segment. Hence most toyota camrey buyers and mid grade import buyers will be disappointed as this is a luxury performance car! PS. I apologize on behalf of all cts buyers that the V embarrassed your BMW's,Jaguars, Mercedes and Audis.. lick your wounds and give us the win on this one...;)