Finally a true American sports sedan
By Todd K. on
2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I've had my '08 CTS for about a month now, and the commercials are spot on - this car turns me on every time I fire it up. It's a real head turner, and I've gotten more looks and thumbs ups than with any other car. Mine has the 6 speed w/ DI engine, and most every option available. I say most options because one that I really wanted - AWD, was not available with the stick. I test drove the G35X, BMW 335iX, Audi A4 Quattro and finally the CTS and it was love at first sight. The CTS is really that good, and a bit bigger than the others. I really wanted AWD and I might have a different opinion after the snow falls, but I'm planning in investing in a decent set of snow tires. We'll see..
Favorite Features
The aroma of the leather in this Cadillac is intoxicating. I find myself sitting in the car just to breathe it in, and to listen to the incredible Bose surround system. This is by far the best factory system that I have ever heard. Listen and smell for yourself, you won't be disappointed.
Suggested Improvements
AWD, with the 6 speed. I almost didn't buy this car because I really wanted AWD, but I didn't want to give up the manual. I would trade up in a heartbeat if this combo was available next model year - maybe '09? Also, I hate the ebrake on the floor, why isn't this on the console like it should be?