2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6 6-speed Automatic w/Direct Injection Consumer Review - Finally a real competitor

2008 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Finally a real competitor
By Aeryc on

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Already owned 2 Cadillacs and had no intentions of replacing my 2004 CTS with another Cadillac. However, my dealer called me when the 2008 came in and insisted I drive it. Needless to say I feel in love and I couldn't pass up the deal. GM finally blew me away with this car and kept me as a customer. Purchased a fully loaded Crystal Red with the 3.6 Direct Inject engine. This is truly an amazing car and far succeeds the previous models and certainly is a competitor to BMW, Lexus, Mercedes, etc.

Favorite Features

304 HP DI Engine, HDD Navigation, Heated and cooled seats, 40gig HD, Adaptive front lighting, Ultraview sunroof, ambient interior lighting, Pause and Play feature.

Suggested Improvements

When using the door handle to unlock car it should recognize keyfob and set steering wheel/seat and you shouldn't have to hit the keyfob in order for that to work, Navigation backtrack dots should be visible on streets and currently you cant see them unless on a road not in navi.