2008 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: Back to American

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Review

Back to American
By randvlip on

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Once was a true blue American car buyer. During a period with no contract, I sold Toyotas and bought into the foreign car hype. However, something about the engines never gave me the feel of muscle in the engines of an American. This car has the get up and go I grew up with, yet the luxury I've grown to expect. I have the 304 DI with the Performance package which combined really gives a superior driving experience. And oh, BTW Sunset Blue has chameleon characteristics that may make you not recognize your car depending on the time of day and/or the light it's in. I love it.

OnStar, XM radio, Adaptive front lighting, Ultraview sunroof, ambient interior lighting, 304 HP DI Engine, Bose sound system. And most of all the Blue Sunset color.

A little more flexibility in configuring the vehicle would have been nice. I wanted Luxury Package One and Two, but could only get fog lights with the Performance package. Perf pkg will not allow you to add Luxury two.