2008 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
Fun Car
By Darwin's Guy on 05/29/08 06:11 AM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Driven 500 miles so far; getting 29 hwy mpg; sound system is great; absolutely no problems at this point. Love the interior and exterior; white premium paint is beautiful. Love the Bluetooth phone connection; talking on phone as I enter car, automatically call is transfered to car, no buttons to push. Came from BMW 745Li, have never looked back since getting the CTS (see ya BMW); this is a very nice vehicle; good deal with dealer. Debated with self on Infiniti G35 and M35/45 and Lincoln MKZ; CTS beat both with features and more for the money; absolutely no regrets/second thoughts.

Great Car
By rados123 on 05/26/08 18:03 PM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

What a great vehicle, this is my first G.M. car. Fast, comfortable, (I'm 6'3) great car for the price.

One Sweet Car
By foxtrot571 on 05/21/08 22:12 PM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

After 30 years in the working world and turning 55 years young, it was time to reward myself. And, with all of the imported sport sedans everywhere, I wanted to stand out in a big way. My CTS with a black exterior/interior was a dream come true. I never thought I could love a car, but this one makes me love driving to and from work. I've gotten compliments in Beverly Hills from Benz, BMW, Infiniti, and Lexus owners. The Cadillac art and design concept blends so well in this car. The marriage of the design, engineering, manufacturing, and assembly is really impressive. This car is one HOT HEART THROB! I want to drive it everywhere! I'm proud to own an American car again!!Go Cadillac!

Nice Car
By Larry on 05/16/08 14:56 PM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The CTS is a nice car but it does have some weaknesses. There is a bothersome rattle in the dash, the brake accelerator set up is too close together and is dangerous in my opinion and the storage compartments are small. The hard drive and the navigation systems are much too complicated. The interior is very nice and the exterior style is attractive.

6 cyl engine on CTS is real good
By Mike Ciavalo on 05/13/08 19:32 PM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in 2005 STS. CTS rides sharper, and a bit more quiet. Engine is slightly better on Combined MPG now averaging 20.2 after 9,000 miles.

You should have bought the Hot Lava
By Hot Lava on 05/12/08 12:19 PM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I shopped for a month, drove every sports sedan, suv, and AWD vehicles made, and bought this one. This is my '86 IROC Z28 all grown up. She's now a sexy graceful American; knows who she is, what she wants and how to get it with style! I bought the awd hot lava and it has bluetooth and all the other stuff you guys want! I have waited 48 years for this car that yes still has room for improvement as you all have suggested, but we bought it for $8,700 under the sticker, cash deal and so far it hasn't disappointed me on my 100 mi/day commute on dirt hills and curves in North Idaho terrain.

Stands Out!
By Mark on 05/10/08 08:52 AM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I originally was looking at the Infiniti G35 or BMW 335. The Infiniti was a tremendous value, and the BMW had an engine that was simply irresistible. Then, out of nowhere, I cam across the CTS. To say the least, this car is an architectural masterpiece. It can stand out, unlike the BMW and Infiniti. Especially in Red. I get at least one compliment a day on that car, people always ask me what kind of car it is, when I say "Cadillac", thy always say "what?".

Love my CTS
By Jharold on 05/03/08 08:26 AM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love driving my CTS. ItÂ’s a perfect balance between performance and comfort. Performs well on long trips and around town. Fit and trim are excellence. No annoying rattles. The sun roof provides adequate shade from the Georgia sunshine

My Caddy
By Janet Reeves on 05/02/08 17:20 PM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Driving the Cadillac is a dream and owing it is even better.

This CTS is best car ever purchased.
By Conner on 05/01/08 11:00 AM (PDT)

2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The ride and interior of this car are truly outstanding! Never in my wildest dreams did we think of owning a Cadillac, however "WOW" are we in love with this vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.