2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
I Love This Car
By Deb on 01/16/08 19:05 PM (PST)

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love this car so much now, I can't wait for good weather! We usually take a motorcycle trip every summer but I know this year we'll be traveling in style. No complaints at all! I love that GM has turned out a car like this! I'm proud to drive American!

Architectural Masterpiece
By psdesertrat on 01/12/08 23:42 PM (PST)

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased a AWD auto with all options. I've owned 20 autos in 30 years. This is the best design and execution of what I've owned and compared the CTS to. In two months, the CTS has been driven through heavy rain, ice and snow. It handles as well as any 4x4 I've owned. I traded my STS V8 and never looked back. It is by far the most tactile, entertaining, and visually pleasurable vehicle yet. I drove the A4 and 325 AWD's. In comparison, the CTS controls are the most intuitive. I could not figure out how to turn the BMW/Audi radios off during the test drive! With the CTS as good as it is, we cannot wait for the replacement of our DTS perfomance sedan.

Wish I had bought a Lexus
By Alan on 01/11/08 17:38 PM (PST)

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The CTS has many fine qualities - ride, stability, sound system, interior design. But the lack of certain features many of which are found on less expensive cars such a fog lights and a back-up camera, along with poor gas mileage (20% less than my 2003 CTS), and 7 days in the repair shop in the first 90 days of ownership tell me I should have bought a Lexus.

CTS beats 535 hands down
By Doug on 01/07/08 11:26 AM (PST)

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I drove BMW, Lexus Acura and Lincoln MKZ. After owning this car for 4 months it has proven that it exceeds the others in every aspect. Fit and finish in and out is superb plus it gets 30MPG on the road on regular gas. I just need more reasons to open the garage door and go for a ride. Thanks Cadillac for building the best!

2008 CTS
By anthony on 01/07/08 09:53 AM (PST)

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Not "your fathers Cadillac". Great pick up, well designed interior. Quality shows both inside and out. Navigation system easy to use. Pleasure to drive.I also test drove a Mercedes C class and found that dollar for dollar based on standard and available equipment the Cadillac was a far better vehicle in both price and performance.

Love my car
By best car ever on 12/29/07 20:00 PM (PST)

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Test drove Lexus gs350, BMW335, Audi A6 then by chance looked at a CTS. We have had three Volvos in the last ten years and have been satisfied with all of them. But when I drove the 2008 CTS i was amazed with the drive and looks and feel of the car. I love to sit and play with all the interior features. I find myself asking my wife if she needs something from the store.

2008 CTS all options
By wacojohnny on 12/13/07 09:40 AM (PST)

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Well I also picked up my cts. It came in with everything including the wood wheel and shifter. I waited till now to write this because after a 1000 miles I have a clear picture of its performance. I have not found anything wrong with this car. It was ordered with every option AWD,DI,89U, spoiler, this without a doubt the most enjoyable car I have ever owned. The moonroof is great (here in NYC) the handling fantastic, the bose sound system and the HDD are great. No negatives at all. Great work Cadillac. The American car is back!

Finally we are able to Rate all 10's!
By Bud Starione on 12/10/07 19:47 PM (PST)

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Detroit wasted so many years giving up the market to overseas! Why? For the money paid out the door including tax, the 08 CTS has to be the best deal we have come across. Test driving the vehicle around the block, and it was a must own. Already have 3400 miles on the car, and we fight off our 19 year old son for the keys!

Lots to like
By OttawaUser on 12/04/07 21:35 PM (PST)

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

My CTS has the FE3 suspension and the 304 hp direct injection engine. Performance: I like to drive quickly. Power, tracking, grip and dynamics are all excellent. Performance brakes are really powerful (but touchy at low speeds), and also necessate 18" wheels for snow tires - 17" won't fit. In sport mode the auto transmission matches speeds perfectly, a bit less smooth in regular mode. Interior is put together really well. Feels much roomier than G35. Seats very good. Controls very well thought out. Stereo with 40 GB HDD is truely awesome. My only quibble - needs more storage bins in front and a place for sunglasses. Overall I love it and find myself looking for excuses to drive.

Love this car
By Lenbro on 11/30/07 14:19 PM (PST)

2008 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The car is sharp looking and fun to drive. Got mine in Raven black with black interior with polished chrome wheels. It's a real head turner. It rides so well I'm finding places to go just so I can drive it. Steering is tight a just the right amout of road feel without being too harsh. Traded my 2005 Audi A6 which I liked but got too frustrated with Audi because they Claimed the noises in my car from the heating vents were "characteristic" of the car and there was nothing they would do about it. If your looking for a "sorts" sedan, check out the CTS, you won't be dissappointed.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.