08 CTS - new standard for the world
By 08 CTS - well done ! on
2008 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan w/Direct Injection (3.6L 6cyl 6A)
My 2005 CTS was a step up from my two previous STS Caddies. Build quality was excellent and I experienced only minor repairs over 35,000 miles. It still is a real "looker". But my new loaded Crystal Red 08 CTS is about the most perfect car I have ever had. It blows away just about every BMW, Audi and Mercedes on the road today. It is stunningly beautiful, excellent fit and finish, with options galore and the handling is remarkable. The styling and performance improvements in the 08 are obvious, but it is the subtle nuances and thoughful engineering that make the car a standout for me. I can't tell a Lexus from a Camry until up close, but there's no mistaking this Caddy at any distance !
Favorite Features
The hot 304 HP DI engine (26 mpg highway), intuitive simplified controls, great pop up NAV and HDD features, Ultraview roof, cooled seats, the ambient lighting at night, the high quality and style of the interior, adaptive headlights, the front end, the feel of a luxury car that performs precisely !
Suggested Improvements
Bring back the ability to beam my address book into the nav system, the steering wheel is a little too low when getting in and out.