Best Bang for the Buck
By LYLE on
2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)
I have this car for two weeks now and I am very satisfied with it. I hate when some people write a review on a car without ever owning it. That's just plain hot air. If you are looking for Detroit quality, this is the one. Mine is loaded with all available options including DVD navigation. Two major options are the 17" wheel sport package, which by the way is the only wheel package that you can get with the navigation system and the 3.6 luxury package. I was luck enough to find the car in stock at a dealer in New Jersey. Apparently, not too many are ordered like this one in white diamond with all the bells and whistles. I literally bought this car over the phone. Not to bad for Detroit Iron.
Favorite Features
The Bose audio and DVD navigation are great, but a bit complicated until you get used to setting them up, not while driving. All the controls are very intuitive and the fit and finish are first rate. If you buy a loaded one, you won't be sorry.
Suggested Improvements
An increase in the trunk opening area a bit would be helpful. Making the navigation system available with the 18' wheel package would have been a nice idea. That is how I would have ordered it if it was available. No one has the answer as to why you can't order that way. That goes for the dealer too.