Used 2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

Bad experience
By vbs

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I haven't had a very good experience with my CTS, I have had major repairs and the car is only 1 yr and 5 months. I love the look of the car and the features, But would like to try another CTS because I think I ended up with a defective model.

My favorite features is the onstar service and also XM radio i love it I can't live without it.

The Cadillac CTS should include heated seats,automatic key entry and it would be nice if the engine was quiet.

CTS v. BMW 328i
By Cadillac Jack

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I've had this car for about six months now and I love it even more than I did on day one. It's my second car in the entry luxury market, with my first being the '98 328i. I know how much I really love this car because all I want to do is "dress her up" and take her out on the town. My only complaints are related to comfort and interior design. After about one hour in this car I want stop and fix the pain in my back, no matter how I adjust the seats. Our 2002 Camry XLE seating and interior features are superior to the Cadillac which is a shame. We'll never use this car for road trips. This car was a poor choice with two young kids in the back seat. In so many ways, it reminds me of the 328

Body. Even while driving in this car, my head turns everytime I see another CTS on the road. She (Thunder Gray) is very responsive, and nimble...but not as nimble as the bimmer.

Interior styling, comfort, rear seating space and entertainment features.

Love this car!
By Love this car

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My family has a long story with Cadillacs. I remember the 1st Seville, and I remmeber how much I loved it. Now I'm in love all over again. This car is fast, agile and a huge improvement over the Caddies of the past. It's so good to see thant GM has finally seen the light. My only regret, I should have waited couple months for the '08, but what the heck, I'm in love!

The exterior design, but the front grille could have been nicer

None major

Great value
By J Swanson

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Quality and and reliability are above expectations. No problems to report to date, with heavy freeway miles.

Memory functions, easy NAV system.

Really need to make cooled, ventilated seats standard. IPOD or MP3 port should also be available.

Noise- Not quiet ride inside
By Greg

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I really enjoy the sporting look and feel of the car as it is very responsive with an excellent turning radius. However, the interior noise is annoying at speeds around 42-47 miles per hour you will hear a slight humming noise. I am going back for the second timeime to have this looked at. I am not happy about the noise level with the inside cabin ride. Just not up to standards of Cadillac.

Love the handling around turns and corners. XM Radio and 6 disc CD changer is nice.

Interior noise level. Not a very quiet ride for the money spent. Not up to Cadillac standards.