Used 2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac Cts - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

Most Helpful|
CTS Sport
By boomr46

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

First Cadillac I've ever owned - picked it over an Infiniti M35 due to dealer location. Sport model with 18" wheels, limited chrome and spoiler definitely turns heads. For the most part it performs up to its looks which is pretty decent considering its weight and 255 HP. Interior is much improved in the 2008 but very plasticky in the 2007. (Not up to previously owned BMW 740i, Mercedes SL, Jag XK or even Chrysler LHS). Ride is stiff but not uncomfortable; handling very good; braking powerful. Standard 18" summer sport tires abysmal in fall/winter which led to all-season replacement after 4000 miles (at my expense). Overall mileage of 19.2. Next vehicle? Accura or Lexus mid-size SUV.

Favorite Features

Awesome optional BOSE + XM radio Nimble handling Overall performance

Suggested Improvements

Interior quality Trunk closer

Beat out the Foreign Sedans!
By Slater Jones

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I test drove the G37, BMW 3 series and the Audi A4 and this car beat them hands down. I was blown away that this car beat such noteworthy competitors. The power/punch of the car, the throaty sound of the engine, the opulence of the interior (outside of the stereo/technology) and the edgy look of the car was just terrific. Additionally, I see so many A4s and 3 series BMW's on the road, I know for good reason, but they seem very trendy to me. Downsides are the cheaper feel to the interior controls and stereo, as well as public perception around "American Made" vehicles vs the vaunted European and Japanese competition.

Favorite Features

- Acceleration - Throaty sound of engine - Handling - External Styling - Sport Wheels/Styling - Rear seat/Passenger room - Trunk room - Warranty/Certified Program

Suggested Improvements

- As always, interior technology, fit and finish. Improved, but still not in line with Audi or Infiniti... BUT, the Audi A6 system with Nav and the BMW I- drive system both are so bad that they turned me away from those cars

Real Claasy!
By Manny

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Feels very safe driving this car, it just turns heads everywhere l go! Beautiful luxury, l couldn't have asked for something better, good job guys.

Favorite Features

Memory seat and the curve handling

Suggested Improvements

Better gas mileage

J.R.'s CTS
By gill123

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

First Cadillac I've ever owned, got it back in 2010 picked it over an Infiniti M35 due to dealer cost. Sport model with 18" wheels, limited chrome and spoiler definitely turns heads. For the most part it performs up to its looks which is pretty decent considering its weight and 255 HP. I like the Interior very much, love the plastic in the 2007, EZ to keep clean. Coming out of the a BMW 325i). I am good and uncomfortable; handling very good; braking powerful. Standard 18" sport tires which led to all-season replacement after 40000 miles (at my expense). Overall mileage of 19.2. Next vehicle? I am now looking at the ATS. My 99 BMW was a money pit.

Favorite Features

I love the car, you don't see any just like it. You see CTS's but not this one, sweet. This one just looks like me.

Suggested Improvements

Everyone knows, the cost.

I love this machine!!!
By CTS4ME

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned the 05' and newer Accords and Camrys and the CTS is a far better vehicle for the money. It is a beautiful car and not just another "SEDAN". It's sporty and I love it. Not a single problem. Father in-law owns a 2006 and has never had any trouble. So, I decided it was my turn to have one.

Favorite Features

Seats fit me like a glove but softer. XM radio with great features, Onstar has saved me twice after locking my keys in the car. Thanks Guys!!!

Suggested Improvements

None.