2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
Love the CTS, but forget the 2.8 L engin
By NEDSTER on 07/06/09 14:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I previously owned a 2005 CTS and loved it. Lease was up so I purchased a used 2.8 with low mileage. Exterior and interior appearance is great as well as the comfort ride, however I just hate the 2.8L engine. I will be planning to get another CTS 3.6 as soon as I can.

I love this machine!!!
By CTS4ME on 04/15/09 13:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned the 05' and newer Accords and Camrys and the CTS is a far better vehicle for the money. It is a beautiful car and not just another "SEDAN". It's sporty and I love it. Not a single problem. Father in-law owns a 2006 and has never had any trouble. So, I decided it was my turn to have one.

Bad experience
By vbs on 03/29/08 14:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I haven't had a very good experience with my CTS, I have had major repairs and the car is only 1 yr and 5 months. I love the look of the car and the features, But would like to try another CTS because I think I ended up with a defective model.

Depends on where you come from
By journey0321 on 04/30/07 13:46 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

The 2.8L V6 is OK. XM Radio, OnStar great. Imrovement from leatherette to full leather small. 3.6 marginally faster. Greatfirst car. Way cooler than Camry/Accord

New CTS Owner
By Sam on 04/10/07 11:43 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

Driving is fun and car handles well. Like the Cadillac experience in terms of service - tops.

Luv My Caddy
By Jim Smith on 02/07/07 18:10 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first caddy. I love this car! I test drove a BMW and a then I drove this car. I would buy this over any BMW! I drove over 12 different makes and models and then I bought my caddy.

Short of the Mark
By jackj on 01/02/07 14:12 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

For the price, there are other cars out there that are better equipped. Locking wheel nuts, lumbar support, theft alarm, and rear A/C vents are only available as hefty options. My '96 Taurus and '02 Tribute even came stock with most that I mentioned. Yes, in other respects, this is a fun car to drive. It has plenty of pep, gets decent MPG, handles very well, and has comfortable seating for the most part. Based on this purchase experience (first-time Caddy buyer), it will be my last. Reason? There is more bang for the buck with the competition.

Cro's Car
By L Cro on 12/25/06 14:20 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

The 2.8 engine is definitely underpowered. The car rides very well and I feel very comfortable in it. The company and dealership come highly recommended.

Excellent, Love it!
By Ali on 08/20/06 08:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I used to buy Nissans and Hondas for all these years. I am very happy with the decision that I made to buy a Cadillac CTS. It is just excellent.

I love it!
By Sannddee on 08/03/06 12:42 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

This is by far, the nicest car I've ever owned. It's stylish, sporty, has a great paint job "white diamond", beautiful leather and wood grain interior, handles like a charm. I will buy Cadillacs forever.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.