Used 2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

J.R.'s CTS
By gill123

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

First Cadillac I've ever owned, got it back in 2010 picked it over an Infiniti M35 due to dealer cost. Sport model with 18" wheels, limited chrome and spoiler definitely turns heads. For the most part it performs up to its looks which is pretty decent considering its weight and 255 HP. I like the Interior very much, love the plastic in the 2007, EZ to keep clean. Coming out of the a BMW 325i). I am good and uncomfortable; handling very good; braking powerful. Standard 18" sport tires which led to all-season replacement after 40000 miles (at my expense). Overall mileage of 19.2. Next vehicle? I am now looking at the ATS. My 99 BMW was a money pit.

I love the car, you don't see any just like it. You see CTS's but not this one, sweet. This one just looks like me.

Everyone knows, the cost.

3 Weeks in The Repair Shop!!!!
By mkzgirl

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

We will never own another CTS ever again! My husband and I purchased this car used in Feb. 2010 from a GM dealer. What sold us was the low mileage & excellent warranty. My husband has a long drive to work and wanted something fun and comfortable from the domestic luxury market. He fell in love with the styling and handling, that was until he was left stranded not once, not twice but THREE TIMES over the same problem which the dealership, several engineers & technicians direct from GM HQ could not pinpoint after three weeks, they had never seen the problem before! The key was stuck in the ignition and would not start or release the key so they had to replace the entire ECM to get it to start!

Engine is pretty peppy for a 3.6L V6

Pretty much everything! Cheap plastic trimmed interior and the very user "UN-friendly" DIC needs major improvements! Gass mileage is dreadfull, could get better mileage from a higher output V8!!!!

Real Claasy!
By Manny

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Feels very safe driving this car, it just turns heads everywhere l go! Beautiful luxury, l couldn't have asked for something better, good job guys.

Memory seat and the curve handling

Better gas mileage

I'm Impressed
By Great CTS

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Recently updated from 2003 CTS (Base) to 2007 CTS (Luxury) with 23,500 miles. 2003 was nice but the 2007 is great. After 4 years on the road car is still tight (front end, doors and windows) with no rattles or squeaks. Seats are very comfortable and performance is spectacular. Have gotten caught a couple of times jumping on a green light a little too quick. Car is Raven Black and had the stock grill painted black to match. Appearance has drawn attention. At 4700 lbs fuel economy is not bad. As some have already reported, nav system can be complicated without the manual. Waiting for one to arrive. Otherwise love driving the car and can't wait for the next one in a couple of years.

Performance, Handling, Comfort, Appearance and Sound System.

So far the only improvement would be to include cooled seats as well as heated.

Gas tank problem
By cts

2007 Cadillac CTS Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I Wonder if someone can help me find out if I still have a warranty left on this car? Every time I tried to get gas the pump keeps shutting off as if the car was full, I tried this at different gas stations just to make sure it was not the gas station having a problem as soon as this happened my engine light also came on, I understand that it will cost a lot of money to repair, I think who ever the manufacturer is for the gas tank should make good for this no matter that I have 59,000 miles on the car. Thanks