2007 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
J.R.'s CTS
By gill123 on 03/03/13 10:16 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

First Cadillac I've ever owned, got it back in 2010 picked it over an Infiniti M35 due to dealer cost. Sport model with 18" wheels, limited chrome and spoiler definitely turns heads. For the most part it performs up to its looks which is pretty decent considering its weight and 255 HP. I like the Interior very much, love the plastic in the 2007, EZ to keep clean. Coming out of the a BMW 325i). I am good and uncomfortable; handling very good; braking powerful. Standard 18" sport tires which led to all-season replacement after 40000 miles (at my expense). Overall mileage of 19.2. Next vehicle? I am now looking at the ATS. My 99 BMW was a money pit.

3 Weeks in The Repair Shop!!!!
By mkzgirl on 01/10/12 10:16 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

We will never own another CTS ever again! My husband and I purchased this car used in Feb. 2010 from a GM dealer. What sold us was the low mileage & excellent warranty. My husband has a long drive to work and wanted something fun and comfortable from the domestic luxury market. He fell in love with the styling and handling, that was until he was left stranded not once, not twice but THREE TIMES over the same problem which the dealership, several engineers & technicians direct from GM HQ could not pinpoint after three weeks, they had never seen the problem before! The key was stuck in the ignition and would not start or release the key so they had to replace the entire ECM to get it to start!

CTS Sport
By Supermatic on 03/31/10 13:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car has been remarkably trouble- free over the past 34 months. Performance is quite good and ride is firm but compliant. Front seats, however, in no way compare to the Mercedes-based ones in my previous Chrysler Crossfire. Replaced the front brake pads, etc. at 26,000 due to mainly mixed suburban driving. Biggest warranty repairs have been the replacement of a piece of interior trim in the rear seat area and replacement of the entire radio/CD player/information center due to a fault in the CD portion. In both cases loaner vehicles were provided and work was done on-time with no hassles.

Uber Cadillac
By BroncoDan on 03/04/09 13:25 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love my CTS Sport, it has the 18" Wheel performance and appearance package, handles very well for the size. Not quite as well as my previous Audi and Porsche, but very nice for a larger car. Love the shiftable automatic. Only issue was a broken rear sway bar, replaced by the warranty. Cadillac has an excellent Certified Pre- owned program. (6 years/100,000 miles)

CTS Sport
By boomr46 on 10/10/08 10:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

First Cadillac I've ever owned - picked it over an Infiniti M35 due to dealer location. Sport model with 18" wheels, limited chrome and spoiler definitely turns heads. For the most part it performs up to its looks which is pretty decent considering its weight and 255 HP. Interior is much improved in the 2008 but very plasticky in the 2007. (Not up to previously owned BMW 740i, Mercedes SL, Jag XK or even Chrysler LHS). Ride is stiff but not uncomfortable; handling very good; braking powerful. Standard 18" summer sport tires abysmal in fall/winter which led to all-season replacement after 4000 miles (at my expense). Overall mileage of 19.2. Next vehicle? Accura or Lexus mid-size SUV.

Not that good
By Paul on 06/29/07 06:54 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car because it was American. At first I thought it looked cool, but after 3 months, the styling looks outdated and ugly. The engine is weak and could use some hints from BMW. The interior function is not impressive for the misplacing of buttons. I was going to look at the new CTS but it looks like a 70 year old would be driving it. I am ready to trade it in for a BMW 335, something that will acually make me feel under 60 years old.

About time for Cadillac
By Rocko on 05/27/07 08:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second Cadillac. My first was a 1986 Eldorado which was pure junk. But Cadillac has hit a homerun with the CTS. I also own a Corvette and the CTS is the 4dr version. This car came equipped with the luxury and sport packages. The styling is bold and is recongnizable a mile away. Performance and handling equal the German and Japanese rivals. It's also equipped with OnStar, XM and a great navigation system. You need patience to program everything but once done it all works well together. Thanks GM

Home Run for Cadillac!
By jparra12 on 04/14/07 08:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Great ride, tight suspension, Cadillac brand, what's not to like. Performance is there, quality built and I love the black mesh grille and 18 in wheels.

Best Bang for the Buck
By LYLE on 11/03/06 12:23 PM (PST)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I have this car for two weeks now and I am very satisfied with it. I hate when some people write a review on a car without ever owning it. That's just plain hot air. If you are looking for Detroit quality, this is the one. Mine is loaded with all available options including DVD navigation. Two major options are the 17" wheel sport package, which by the way is the only wheel package that you can get with the navigation system and the 3.6 luxury package. I was luck enough to find the car in stock at a dealer in New Jersey. Apparently, not too many are ordered like this one in white diamond with all the bells and whistles. I literally bought this car over the phone. Not to bad for Detroit Iron.

A Great Family Sedan that ISN'T Boring
By fenwah on 09/07/06 06:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Besides test driving the CTS, I test drove a Toyota Camry, Toyota Avalon, Acura TL, Infiniti G35, and a Mini Cooper. The Mini Cooper won hands down, but I have a wife and two kids...so the Mini didn't win. The CTS won. So why did it win? There was more room in the backseat than in its competitors...which the kids need. I love the exterior of the CTS. I was able to get a 6-speed manual with the CTS. The seats were great...they hugged the body. The interior was not as nice as the TL or the G35, but I just enjoyed the ride of the CTS more than any other car (besides the Mini). I got the CTS sport w/ 18" wheels...I would recommend this car to anyone in the market for a new car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.