Used 2007 Cadillac CTS Base Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:

Love the CTS, but forget the 2.8 L engin
By NEDSTER

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I previously owned a 2005 CTS and loved it. Lease was up so I purchased a used 2.8 with low mileage. Exterior and interior appearance is great as well as the comfort ride, however I just hate the 2.8L engine. I will be planning to get another CTS 3.6 as soon as I can.

exterior appearance, comfort, sound system

I love this machine!!!
By CTS4ME

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned the 05' and newer Accords and Camrys and the CTS is a far better vehicle for the money. It is a beautiful car and not just another "SEDAN". It's sporty and I love it. Not a single problem. Father in-law owns a 2006 and has never had any trouble. So, I decided it was my turn to have one.

Seats fit me like a glove but softer. XM radio with great features, Onstar has saved me twice after locking my keys in the car. Thanks Guys!!!

None.

Bad experience
By vbs

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I haven't had a very good experience with my CTS, I have had major repairs and the car is only 1 yr and 5 months. I love the look of the car and the features, But would like to try another CTS because I think I ended up with a defective model.

My favorite features is the onstar service and also XM radio i love it I can't live without it.

The Cadillac CTS should include heated seats,automatic key entry and it would be nice if the engine was quiet.

Depends on where you come from
By journey0321

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

The 2.8L V6 is OK. XM Radio, OnStar great. Imrovement from leatherette to full leather small. 3.6 marginally faster. Greatfirst car. Way cooler than Camry/Accord

XM radio is awesome. OnStar is great.

Compass. Car drives a little heavy. For a luxury car, acceleration should be better. Agile however. Gas mileage could be higher. Decreasing car's weight would solve both of these. Alloy wheels standard would be icing on the cake.

New CTS Owner
By Sam

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

Driving is fun and car handles well. Like the Cadillac experience in terms of service - tops.

Like the new Sunset Blue. Beautifully accentuates the car and like the moonroof. Trunk size is big for a small car.

For a luxury car lots needs to be included - like automatic transmission, passenger side power seats, handle on top of door, universal garage door opener, little things like that.