2007 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CTS model:
J.R.'s CTS
By gill123 on 03/03/13 10:16 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

First Cadillac I've ever owned, got it back in 2010 picked it over an Infiniti M35 due to dealer cost. Sport model with 18" wheels, limited chrome and spoiler definitely turns heads. For the most part it performs up to its looks which is pretty decent considering its weight and 255 HP. I like the Interior very much, love the plastic in the 2007, EZ to keep clean. Coming out of the a BMW 325i). I am good and uncomfortable; handling very good; braking powerful. Standard 18" sport tires which led to all-season replacement after 40000 miles (at my expense). Overall mileage of 19.2. Next vehicle? I am now looking at the ATS. My 99 BMW was a money pit.

3 Weeks in The Repair Shop!!!!
By mkzgirl on 01/10/12 10:16 AM (PST)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

We will never own another CTS ever again! My husband and I purchased this car used in Feb. 2010 from a GM dealer. What sold us was the low mileage & excellent warranty. My husband has a long drive to work and wanted something fun and comfortable from the domestic luxury market. He fell in love with the styling and handling, that was until he was left stranded not once, not twice but THREE TIMES over the same problem which the dealership, several engineers & technicians direct from GM HQ could not pinpoint after three weeks, they had never seen the problem before! The key was stuck in the ignition and would not start or release the key so they had to replace the entire ECM to get it to start!

Real Claasy!
By Manny on 10/17/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Feels very safe driving this car, it just turns heads everywhere l go! Beautiful luxury, l couldn't have asked for something better, good job guys.

I'm Impressed
By Great CTS on 07/12/10 18:19 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

Recently updated from 2003 CTS (Base) to 2007 CTS (Luxury) with 23,500 miles. 2003 was nice but the 2007 is great. After 4 years on the road car is still tight (front end, doors and windows) with no rattles or squeaks. Seats are very comfortable and performance is spectacular. Have gotten caught a couple of times jumping on a green light a little too quick. Car is Raven Black and had the stock grill painted black to match. Appearance has drawn attention. At 4700 lbs fuel economy is not bad. As some have already reported, nav system can be complicated without the manual. Waiting for one to arrive. Otherwise love driving the car and can't wait for the next one in a couple of years.

Gas tank problem
By cts on 07/12/10 08:42 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I Wonder if someone can help me find out if I still have a warranty left on this car? Every time I tried to get gas the pump keeps shutting off as if the car was full, I tried this at different gas stations just to make sure it was not the gas station having a problem as soon as this happened my engine light also came on, I understand that it will cost a lot of money to repair, I think who ever the manufacturer is for the gas tank should make good for this no matter that I have 59,000 miles on the car. Thanks

CTS Sport
By Supermatic on 03/31/10 13:17 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS Sport 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

This car has been remarkably trouble- free over the past 34 months. Performance is quite good and ride is firm but compliant. Front seats, however, in no way compare to the Mercedes-based ones in my previous Chrysler Crossfire. Replaced the front brake pads, etc. at 26,000 due to mainly mixed suburban driving. Biggest warranty repairs have been the replacement of a piece of interior trim in the rear seat area and replacement of the entire radio/CD player/information center due to a fault in the CD portion. In both cases loaner vehicles were provided and work was done on-time with no hassles.

Beat out the Foreign Sedans!
By Slater Jones on 03/25/10 07:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I test drove the G37, BMW 3 series and the Audi A4 and this car beat them hands down. I was blown away that this car beat such noteworthy competitors. The power/punch of the car, the throaty sound of the engine, the opulence of the interior (outside of the stereo/technology) and the edgy look of the car was just terrific. Additionally, I see so many A4s and 3 series BMW's on the road, I know for good reason, but they seem very trendy to me. Downsides are the cheaper feel to the interior controls and stereo, as well as public perception around "American Made" vehicles vs the vaunted European and Japanese competition.

It drives like a kitten at slow speeds
By Jon Hardinger on 03/19/10 19:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

First thing I noticed was the excellent control at slow speeds. No more ramming into snow banks, no more racing into my garage and braking! It rolls out of the driveway and almost comes to a stop to go forward on the street without braking. It handles like a kitten at slow speeds and that is the best I have seen in any car.

Love the CTS, but forget the 2.8 L engin
By NEDSTER on 07/06/09 14:12 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I previously owned a 2005 CTS and loved it. Lease was up so I purchased a used 2.8 with low mileage. Exterior and interior appearance is great as well as the comfort ride, however I just hate the 2.8L engine. I will be planning to get another CTS 3.6 as soon as I can.

I love this machine!!!
By CTS4ME on 04/15/09 13:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (2.8L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned the 05' and newer Accords and Camrys and the CTS is a far better vehicle for the money. It is a beautiful car and not just another "SEDAN". It's sporty and I love it. Not a single problem. Father in-law owns a 2006 and has never had any trouble. So, I decided it was my turn to have one.

1 2 3 4 5 next »

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.