2006 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: I Love My CTS

2006 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

2006 Cadillac CTS

Base Sedan (3.6L V6 6-speed Manual)

I Love My CTS
By jordanw on

2006 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

I love my CTS. I bought the 3.6L with a 5 speed automatic transmission. The car is so good looking and gets many stares because of its polarizing looks. It is suprisingly roomy and comfortable. As for the performance the V6 has plenty of power, however I now wish that I got it with a 6 speed manual because with the automatic (even with manumatic) it does not feel sporty enough. The leather is top notch and is softer than new BMWs and Mercedes I have been in. Cadillac has almost hit a homerun with this car, it only needs richer plastics in the cabin (mainly on the console). This car is a great value too, much cheaper with more options compared to BMW 3- and 5-Series, Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Lexus IS, and Audi A4.

The exterior styling, leather quality, XM radio, heated seats (they get hot, and fast), back seat room, V6 power, rear drive performance, and great value.

It should have better quality plastics in the interior, the door panels are a little flimsy, it needs AWD, and the manumatic does not drive like a stick,

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review