2006 Cadillac CTS Consumer Review: First Cadillac

2006 Cadillac CTS - Consumer Review

First Cadillac
By JLT on

2006 Cadillac CTS 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6M)

My husband had been trying to get me to buy a new car, but I really loved my '99 Grand Am, and the appearance of the new cars did not appeal to me. Besides that, the Grand Am was the first new car that I ordered just the way I wanted it! But, even though the CTS is a used car, it beats the Grand Am hands down in almost all categories. Comfortable, easy driving, nice appearance, lots of amenities, could have better gas mileage, but overall, a really nice car. I am not sorry that we bought this car, especially since it is American made.

On Star, The way it hugs the curves, comfortable seats, quick excelleration, great braking, easy handling. My husband likes that it is a Caddy, because he remembers his uncle's old Cadillacs with affection, and always wanted one, but thought that I would not. He's happy!

Better gas mileage, green technology ie: some kind of hybrid engine, something with low emissions and really high mileage to help stem imports of foreign oil!